FASTPASS

FASTPASS
Winnie the Pooh FP Distribution

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Welcome to the FP fan page!

Being a Disney fan, it is not difficult to imagine how one can get into collecting Disney 'stuff'.  Disney has surely amassed a great wealth from their merchandising of collectibles, advertising everything from trading pins to vinylmation figurines.  Some Disney fans have come to enjoy collecting a number of other seemingly unimportant items such as those free stickers cast members randomly hand out to park guests, the free park maps you get in just about every language, and the gift cards sold for every occasion.  Wanting to start my own collection of Disney paraphernalia and with so many options out there, it was really difficult to come up with just one thing.  I had several questions running through the back of my mind, such as "What's relatively inexpensive, is widely distributed, and can present a challenge to collect," "What's something small, everyone has access to, and can easily fit in your pocket," "What has limited editions and continues to evolve over time."  After visiting the parks, it seemed simple: a Fast Pass ticket.  How many of these have you come across and have either used or thrown away when you no longer could use them?  I went home, did some research online and it did not take long to realize how little there is out there on FP materials.  Other than practical guides and instructional blogs that basically state how the system works, there was little literature out there that emphasized or speculated to the joys of Fast Pass collecting.  So it was needed, to begin such a blog, and to collect the information we need to enjoy and amass a more complete picture of what Fast Pass collecting is really like.

Through this blog I would like to share with you my experiences of my FP collecting adventures, interesting news, and to keep you up to date on the latest FP info.  I hope this enacts as an open forum for you to also establish yourselves a mighty FP collection.  Share your experiences and have fun!

I have already begun my journey and have a great FP collection.  Let me know if you are interested in trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment